samedi 20 novembre 2010

Beigbeder at Icebar

Ice bar has got a very good article in lavoixdunord.com the paper of Lille.


Spotless decoration, boots for the girls, the shoes sharp and well polished at the guys. Everybody is on sound 31 for evening event of Ice Bar. It is 9 pm. The bar fills. The attraction of the evening is obviously Frédéric Beigbeder, come mix. " I am for the birthday of the establishment there, Ice bar it is there that that takes place in Lille and the concept of an ice-cold bar, I find that really not bad ", declares the writer touch everything.



 A daring bet which sets well "
" It is the first time which I mix in Lille and that makes me super-pleasure whether it is here ", Beigbeder is delighted, who jokes about his set of the evening. " I am anxious to prevent that I am an old person, I work in vinyl way old school, thus it will be Beatles, Police and disco! " And the establishment also offers his famous Ice bar, the most frosted by bars of Lille : a room in - 15°C only conceived icy, until the chandeliers and in the glasses where we serve obviously as some vodka. " Ice Bar it's the place to be hot and cold ", summarizes his manager, Clemence Denis. And at the moment, " we are great satisfied, it was the daring bet but that sets well ".

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire